Android App Reviews - Two useful ones, two fun ones

Useful apps:
Clap Phone Finder - Just like the Clapper you use to turn on lights in your home (does anyone actually do that?), this is a more useful application of that technology. If you misplace your phone, simply clap and it starts ringing. Cost: 99 cents. I use Where's My Droid? when I misplace my phone, but with that app you need someone else with a phone so that you can text your secret message to your phone so that it rings. The advantage to Where's My Droid? It's free.

iTriage - Very useful and easy to use app that everyone should have...just in case. iTriage was created by doctors to give you many resources to research health conditions, find emergency medical treatment, locate a doctor, learn about procedures and much more. The perfect app for hypochondriacs. :)

Just for fun apps:
Guns 'n Glory - Travel around the Wild West and ambush gringos, attack stagecoaches and blow stuff up with dynamite. Slow fun moving around the screen, but a reasonably decent time killer. Played it once and uninstalled. I give it 4.938 on a scale of 1 to 7.946. (Hey, it's my scale, I'll use whatever numbers I want.)

Yahtz Me - It's simply Yahtzee with a slightly different name to throw off the trademark law suits probably. Very addictive. My high score is 532. As far as Yahtzee goes, it gets 9.45 stars out of 9.45 stars in my book.



No comments:

Post a Comment