Thuuz is a must app for any sports fan - Android app review


Not long ago, I blogged about an app that claimed that you could Make Money to Download Apps. Frankly, most of the apps that I downloaded to make a few bucks weren't kept any longer than I needed to to collect the 17 cents or whatever. But, as was probably the whole point behind this marketing method of paying people to download apps, I did run across a couple that were keepers.

One of them was Thuuz, a sports app which sends you updates on your selected sports and notifies you when there are really good games going on. They also rate the games on a 0-100 scale and tell you where you can watch the game live if you're so inclined.

I'm not a sports fanatic by any means, but if I'm going to watch a game that doesn't involve one of my home teams, it damn well better be a really good game.

So, after downloading Thuuz as part of the get paid to download apps program, I took a few minutes to enter my faves and must admit that I enjoy the ocassional notifications of great games in progress.

The app is available in the Android Market and has about a 4.5 star rating, or check out their web site at http://www.thuuz.com/.


KittyWireless.com

No comments:

Post a Comment